Building An Industry-Disrupting Brand From Scratch
Financial planning and insurance services is a $4.85 trillion industry, yet often firms overlook the financial needs of younger adults and minorities. When the founders of Financial Haus approached us, they had an idea for a network of financial planning firs poised to help millennials and minorities with services parallel to affluent boomers.
We began creating pitch decks to present to brokerage firms. Then we created a comprehensive brand guide that paid close attention to inclusion and representation. Then it was onto developing an online presence that relied heavily on short-form video content.
Today, Financial Haus is growing and developing a replaceable business model to franchise out to new markets.
Visit The Website
- Originally working under their Brokerage's brand with no unique identity or value proposition
- All content produced was subject to months-long compliance approval process
- Needed messaging planks that conveyed the service to a new audience
- Brand design and management
- Website digital hub
- Location video production and Reels editing
- Organic social management across multiple platforms
- Brand entry into an established market
- Duplicatable business marketing model for new markets