Content That Creates A Community & Drives $14M in Sales
A majority of real estate agents rely heavily on referral business to grow their client list. Those that have turned to social media and paid ads tend to alienate audiences by constantly “selling” to them. With The One Group in San Diego, storytelling and engagement are the heart of every piece of marketing.
We began by building a comprehensive omni-channel marketing campaign and funnel to attract new home buyer prospects and nurture them with value content. This paid media funnel easily equates to 25% of overall business in any given calendar year.
Organic marketing tactics are executed with consistency and include a organic posts across multiple social feeds, and a weekly newsletter that has a 60% open rate and is mentioned in casual conversations to the client; as in, “I saw that in your newsletter,” and “I read your newsletter every Friday.”
- Originally working under their Brokerage's brand with no unique identity or value proposition
- Had a social presence but lacked a strategic plan for driving and converting leads
- Needed proven/repeatable marketing systems to grow a team of agents
- Paid ad campaign with nurture funnel
- Website digital hub
- Brand design and management
- Organic social posts across multiple platforms
- Weekly email newsletter
- Quarterly physical mailer
- 25% of business generated from online leads
- $14M in real estate sales from digital marketing
- Name/Brand recognition driving 8% in referral business